Saturday, December 15, 2007

If you are like me and have lots of stockings to fill every year. Every year I struggle to get good gifts that are inexpensive, good for the environment, and make a difference. This year I think that I have found the best gift of all. Really inexpensive carbon offsets. Since they are such a great deal, I got 10,000 for each of my kids, 100,000 for my wife, 5,000 for my extended family, and 1,000 for each of my neighbors. Yes even the crappy new neighbors that are putting in the heat pump right on the property line. It is Christmas after all. Have a look here

http://freecarbonoffsets.com/home.do

5 comments:

Matt Hart said...

riiiiight. it's funny that you would post this dood. so you and bush still don't think we have a problem? your last two posts are sad.. please go watch my last post. and stop drinking the water where you live please.

http://coachingendurance.com/blog/blog.shtml

Glenn said...

The best thing about America is that we can disagree without a problem. I would suggest that you ask the goricle that if it is such a bad problem that requires the world to contribute 1% of its wealth over the next 100 years (approximately $700 trillion, why doesn't he lead the charge by reducing his energy consumption (big house, private jet, etc).

I have to get to the library to watch your video. If it is about us consuming to much crap, i agree, my house is full of junk that should never have been purchased. But I don't need mother government telling how to properly live my life.

While i was out riding the other day, i notice that mcdonalds wrappers were consistently littered all over the place. Now I am not sure what this says about the type of people that eat mcdonalds or the hurry up disponsable culture we live in. but I thought, why don't they put RF tags in the wrappers and record licence plate as customers leave the drive through. If a bag gets found on the roadside, tag it up with the owner and make them clean streets with a broom for a month.

There is always spots to find agreement

Queen of Cromwell said...

You need to post more pictures ie the mcdonalds garbage and the family

Ruth said...

The Queen Mother says, I couldn't have said it better myself. You go!

Ruth said...

The Queen Mother says I couldn't have said it better myself. You go!